A & S Mobile Lawyers is registered with The Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and can assist you with all your immigration needs to Australia wherever you are.
A & S Mobile Lawyers an provide assistance with the following matters of immigration law:
- Refugee and Humaniterain Visas
- Family Visas: helping people bring their family members to Australia
- Working Visas & Sponsoring overseas employees to work in Australia
- Student Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Assistance with extension of visas
- Provide assistance for people to appeal refused visas
- Helping people obtain either temporary or permanent residency
- Helping with immigration legislation, such as assisting people in identifying reasons as to why their application should not be refused/residence cancelled
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer.
* A copy of the MARA code of conduct is available on https://www.mara.gov.au/media/95420/Code_of_Conduct.pdf